17 October 2017
Data supply support update
Work has focussed on the following activities:
- A “European Location Services Data Supply” Basecamp group has been set up to communicate progress to data providers, handle issues in national services and share presentations and records. Regular webinars are being organised for subscribers.
- Further development of procedures for quality checking, testing and application of validation tools, as well as the development guidance for data providers
- Progress on developing the helpdesk facilities, aiming to strengthen the support for data providers and optimising the data provision processes.
- Planning activities to extend product coverage by enabling a better understanding of the availability of data and services.
- Planning capacity building activities, starting in 2018.
These activities are led by Kadaster Netherlands with support from EuroGeographics Head Office. Please contact Saulius Urbanas, Service Development Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to join the European Location Services Data Supply Basecamp, webinars, workshops and other activities.