Terms & Conditions
This website provides public information about the Open European Location Services (ELS) Project.
EuroGeographics, which represents Europe’s National Mapping, Cadastral and Land Registration Authorities, is coordinating the two-year initiative.
This website and any content is for information purposes only. We aim to keep this information up to date and accurate. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. Report an error. Our aim is to minimise disruption caused by technical errors.
Reusing content and copyright
The terms and conditions set out here apply to the general content of the Open ELS website.
Please refer to the copyright notices on individual web pages, websites maintained and documents maintained by EuroGeographics.
• The content of this website is protected by EU copyright laws and treaties around the world.
• You may reuse information contained on this website provided that you acknowledge Open ELS as the source.
• You may create a hyperlink to our home page under a non-exclusive and revocable licence.
• You may not use any of EuroGeographics’ trademarks as part of any hyperlink without our written agreement for you to do so.
Products and Services
The content of this website includes various products or services, each with their own respective licences:
• EuroGlobalMap as a web feature service
• The Open Cadastral Index Map
• Regional Gazetteer of geographical names
If you require information about licensing our products, please contact us.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control and are not maintained by us.
• We are not responsible for the content of such websites and accept not liability for their use.
• We provide these links for your convenience only. We do not endorse, edit or vet the material on such websites.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions.